We are happy to announce that our Android SDK has been updated to 5.2.41727.0928, and it is available in our Github repository.
In this version, we have included the following changes:
- Added Android 11 support
- Upgraded Zoom default UI to match Zoom client 5.2.1.
- Added new interfaces to enable mini meeting window.
- Added new interfaces to delete QA questions.
- Added new interfaces to delete QA answers.
- Added new interfaces for the feature "Allow participants to unmute Themselves".
- Added new interfaces for the feature “Allow participants to rename Themselves”
- Added new interfaces to get participant ID.
- Added new interfaces to get current breakout room name.
- Added new interfaces to get chat message type.
- Added new interfaces to join webinar with token.
- Added new callbacks for free meeting upgrade.
- Added new callbacks for the host/cohost asked to mute/unmute video.
- Added new callbacks for the event when user deletes a question.
- Added new callbacks for the event when user deletes an answer.
InMeetingQAController. onDeleteAnswer(List<String> answerList)
- Added Vietnamese and Italian language support.
Changed & Fixed
- Refine the breakout room interfaces.
- Updated the proguard rules
- Fixed the Bluetooth connectivity issue.
- Fixed an issue that webinar attendee cannot get other’s screen share.
- Fixed an issue that switching domain while in meeting results in error.
- Fixed an issue that customizing the notification channel ID results in error.
- Fixed an issue that the meeting UI does not respect the screen orientation settings.
- Fixed an issue that the “More” menu is not shown/hidden correctly.
Deprecated & Removed:
You may find the latest version of Android SDK in our Github repo.
Should you have any questions while upgrading our SDK, please visit our Developer Forum and our SDK experts will be more than happy to assist you over there.