We are happy to announce that our Electron SDK has been updated to 5.0.24433.0616, and it is available in our Github repository.
In this version, we have included the following changes:
- Upgraded Zoom default UI to match Zoom client 5.0.
- Optimized the status of H.323 call out by adding the following status:
- [MacOS only] Added a new interface
HideRecordingsNotificationto hide recording notification.
- Added a new parameter
- Added a new parameter to generate dump for troubleshooting in the
- Added a new interface to enable or to check the video preview dialog
Changed & Fixed
- Redefine the parameters in the interface
- Predefine the value of the
langidparameter in the
unknown, which means the SDK will use the language configuration of the OS.
- Temporary remove the “Unmute all” interfaces.
You may find the latest version of Electron SDK in our Github repo.
Should you have any questions while upgrading our SDK, please visit our Developer Forum
and our SDK experts will be more than happy to assist you over there.