We are happy to announce that our iOS SDK has been updated to 4.6.15084.0206, and it is available in our Github repository.
In this version, we have included the following changes:
- Add new features in Zoom default UI
- Allow Call-In Attendees to unmute in the webinar
- Closed captioning in breakout sessions
- Support for multiple pages on the whiteboard
- Audio setting for auto-select based on network
- Switch between video and content sharing
- Zoom in/out on their camera
- Annotation enhancements
- Reduced volume for entering/exiting chime
- Rename meeting hosted with personal meeting ID
- Push notification for contact requests
- Rename webinar attendees
- Support for OS customized text sizes
- Send a message to participants in a waiting room
- Merge participant’s video and Audio
- Hide non-video participants
- Meeting reactions
- View other participant’s audio status
- Add support for the Korean language.
Changed & Fixed:
- Optimized the screen share frame rate while in the meeting.
- Fixed an issue that the
-(void)onInMeetingChatmethod gets triggered twice.
- Fixed an issue that the app sometimes crashes when clicking the participant list and then select a user on iPad.
- Fixed an issue that the video direction is incorrect while in the waiting room under customized UI mode.
You may find the latest version of iOS SDK in our Github repo.
Should you have any questions while upgrading our SDK, please visit our Developer Forum and our SDK experts will be more than happy to assist you over there.