We’ve updated our Web SDK to version 1.7.0 to include the below additions, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Added network support failover. WebSDK can now quickly reconnect back to servers without degrading the meeting experience.
- Support new Audio Encryption Algorithm.
- Added notification when remote meeting conrol admin starts or stops.
- Added host to remote control meeting allowing users to chat with everyone of privately.
- Added Spotlight for the host to choose who to foucs on when speaking instead of active speaker.
- Added Video support for iPadOS.
- Enhanced UI visibility for full screen button.
- Changed npm module from zoomus-jssdk -> @zoomus/websdk.
- Fixed jquery name within the Web SDK dependencies.
- Fixed invite url domain to reflect brand settings.
- Fixed bug where video freezes after switching tabs.
- Fixed From & To indicator within chat to not overlap.
- Fixed hover over chat messages to be localized.
- Fixed localized leave meeting button to not be cutoff.
- Fixed Chat Window after clicking Pop Out.
- Fixed C# generate signature.