- New Web SDK Rate Limits for calling API Methods.
- Added recaptcha feature for joining meetings. Note: Please make sure that your application is running on Ports. 80 or 443.
- Added Vietnamese language support.
- Added Italian language support.
- Added Waiting Room pop up notification.
- Added Ruby code for generating signature.
- Added ability for host to report attendees, Note: This requires the meeting to include enforced login and Waiting Room feature.
- Added a new disableReport API to disable reporting a user.
- Added a new meetingInfo API to hide meeting information.
- Added a new disableVoIP API to hide the VOIP option.
- Removed unMuteAll button. Host will need to unmute attendees one by one.
- Enhanced error messages details.
- Ensure WASM files are downloaded before joining meetings.
- Include version number within JSMedia file to prevent caching issues.
- Fixed issue when a user cannot unmute when joining audio.
- Fixed issue when an webinar attendee cannot join audio using Safari browser.
- Fixed a tag issue for starting video.
- Fixed issue for user sees Black screen on iOS device.
- Fixed an issue where attendee Closed Caption doesn’t show.
- Fixed audio issue for Chrome version 74.